Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things I Will Quote And Link To But Not Write About:

Posted by: Jen

For fear that some may call me obsessed (though I have been diligently explaining to my co-workers that in order to get them to at least tolerate GG, I have become a caricature of myself, shamelessly promoting the Greatest Show of Our Time!)...

From NY Mag: "As did we love the unholy, Thundercats-like alliance of Nate, Blair, Chuck, and Vanessa that came together to defend Serena and confront the evil of Georgina. It didn't come to complete fruition this episode (such is the fodder of season finales, after all), but we can imagine it now. Chuck, in the form of Lion-O, will summon Tygra (Nate), Panthro (Vanessa), Cheetara (Blair), and maybe even WilyKat and WilyKit (Jenny and Eric) to join forces for the ultimate cosmic confrontation against Mumr-Ra (Georgina)."

And from People: GOSSIP GIRL IN REAL LIFE! OMFG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so S definitely has some mad extensions happening, huh? I mean, it was obvious, but not so glaring.

Also, awwwwwww.

Also, I love NY Mag with all my heart.

-Kim