Friday, May 16, 2008

On Narcotics...

Posted by: Kim and Jen

Jen: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! we drank at lunch
Kim: are you raving?
Jen: no, I had two margaritas though
Kim: ohhhhh, it'd be funnier if you were raving.
i cant wait for the e party
Jen: on e? I would do it with them… do it with them for me
Kim: remember when it was on dawson's creek? but it was x!
Jen: I mean SURE andie almost died, but that can't happen to us!
she was a stupid secondary character
Kim: i dont want to love people, this is why i liked coke so much!
eff E, it is not 1998
Jen: COME ON
do e!
and photo document it
cut to kim hugging the shit out of the cat
Kim: if i blog this, will parents flag us and not let the children see?!?!
haha, 'you're so preeeeeeettttty, fanne! prettttty prettty wheeee looooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee'
Jen: children shouldn't be reading us anyway, we say fuck too much
fuck fuck fuckity fuck
see
Kim: what's the drug where you see swirls? and like follow them? and need to suck on things?
Jen: I think that is also e
Kim: there was totes a true life episode about it
Kim: what a fucking retarded drug.
Kim: you want to caress people and suck on a pacifier?
eff that.
Jen: and like, sit in a room and stare at a wall
Jen: and suddenly understand life… I don't think you can die. maybe
Kim:
whatev. GG taught me last week that coke kills. it is actually a MURDER WEAPON
Jen: I've also heard that LSD is amazing
Kim: i aint dead yet
Jen: I might do that, if it came in a cupcake.
Kim: as long as i don't want to loooooveeeeee the cupcake after (like any more than i already do), i will do whatever is in it, but i vehemently oppose e, due to the looooooove and the pacifiers.
Jen: I saw some people going to a rave on the 6 a few weeks ago, they looked like fools: colored hair, eyeliner, pacifiers
Kim: oh for freaking real?
Jen: I kind of just wanted to go lick one of them and see what would happen
Kim: gross
you'd die.
Jen: would it be like licking a frog?
does it transmit through skin?
Kim: wait, you get high if you lick a frog?
Jen: I think some kinds, like, from the rainforest
Kim: WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF?!!?
Jen: candy and sparkles
Kim: rainforest nut frogs
Jen: no poison. it makes you hallucinate. there are certain kinds that kill you though, so I wouldn't make a habit of it.
Kim: do any kinds make you want to suck a pacifier? or head bob after imaginary swirls?
Jen: yeah, I don't think I'd lick one. I'd imagine them to have a strong taste of lemon
Kim: i don't want a frog high. i am opposed. i am drug-free. pot puts me to sleep. e is for fucking tards. okay, i would try mushrooms. def no coke again now that i know i could go so ugly and foaming at the mouth. heroin is trashy and i hate needles.
so. painkillers it is!
and antidepressents!!!
i've grown up!!!!!!!

No comments: