Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Drinking on a school night #3 this week.

Posted by: (Getting)Drunk Kim

Oh, sigh.

I actually have nothing to say and no patience to seek out fun photos to make fun of/lust over.

I just thought that maybe drunk blogging was a thing to do, and so here I am.

Hi.

Anyone remember Fruitopia? It was the first mixer I ever used with vodka. Gross.`14-year-old Kim knew nothing. But I guess it was totes my BFF on the day of the SAT. Which is out of, like, way more points now. I am so old.

1 comment:

Kim & Jen said...

I remember Fruitopia! It was disgusting but I drank it all the time anyway. I completely ruined red Gatorade for myself by mixing that with Vodka when I was 18. RED PUKE!

Also, I wish I were drinking on a school night. I wish I had the blueberry beer I left in G's fridge right now because I would have one before bed. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. - Jen