Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Landlord Is... Nice?

Posted by: Jen

So I got home tonight and as I was walking up the stairs I noticed a small stuffed sheep hanging from one of my neighbor's doors, and I thought, "Aw, how nice! Someone left them a present!" and kept walking, thumbing through the Delia's catalogue, which I am ashamed to admit has some really cute stuff and I will totally order it and pretend that it wasn't made for 15 year olds.

Anyway. I got to my door and there was a stuffed sheep hanging there! With a note! The note was from my landlord and it stated that "a small amount has been taken from your monthly rent and donated to the March of Dimes in your name" and then they thanked me.

...

Yeah, I know right? My landlord is adorable. Thanks for restoring some of my faith in humanity guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What. I am so jealous. My landlord doesn't even do such lawful things as snow removal and tells us that she is not liable in the event that we all die in a fire because the only exit is inaccesable. Also she keeps trying to make us take down our Christmas lights because she says they will burn down the house. Hi. They are made to sit on a dead tree. They are not going to ignite the walls. Stuffed sheep, so cute.
-Kim