Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh, One More Thing And Then I Will Shut Up About The Marathon:

Posted by: Jen

I may or may not have a (ir)rational hatred for P. Diddy (Puffy? Puff Daddy? P. Asshat?). Remember all the hoopla a few years ago when he did the NY Marathon? Diddy Runs The City? Ring any bells? I remember.

I'm sorry, he really is the only celebrity I have an intense dislike for even though he brought us Danity Kane, who I appreciate and may or may not own their first album. Seriously, if he ever cut in front of me at the bar you better bet there would be a drink thrown with absolute GLEE at his face. He annoys me, okay!?

Anyway. I did a little Google because I wanted to know that even though I will never be invited to the White Party (I look better in black anyway), that I was better than Smuggy McAsshat. I am. He ran 4:14. HA. Slowpoke.

Ok, ok, small concession: he ran to benefit inner city kids. I would run to benefit something too though if I knew enough people to donate/was famous enough to have a show on MTV about it. Trust, I was looking at running the NY Marathon for charity and you have to raise like $2500 or they charge your credit card. Eeeek.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! What marathon did you run?? How was it? :)