Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On Life's More Perplexing Questions...

Posted by: Jen

So an acquaintance of Chris' from the NY Comedy circuit is currently undergoing a sex change. Chris and I attempt to hash out the technicalities and get our minds around the whole thing (we also wish we lived in Europe) below:

Chris: i already feel like i'm too interested in this girls sex change for my own good
but he/she wrote a very interesting blog about it
Chris: [website redacted]
Jennifer: oh wow she writes about her boobs
ok, I'm glad she feels a little weird about getting rid of them even though she's not attached
Chris: yeah the whole post is intriguing, especially since she had sex this weekend
Jennifer: does she have a penis?
Chris: i don't know! i couldn't tell from the post at least
Jennifer: yeah
Chris: theres some parts that hint to the fact she does, but i'm not sure
Jennifer: wow. what about the girl he hooked up with? I don't think I could get over it.
Chris: get over what? the fact that the guy you hooked up with has boobs?
Jennifer: that he was a she
Chris: i imagine it would be tough
Jennifer: like would you hook up with a girl that was a boy?
Chris: hahah wow
how drunk am i ?
and how hot is he/she?
Jennifer: you are buzzed and she looks like a model, but before you seal the deal she goes, "I used to be a dude. Fuck me!"
Chris: HA
Chris: yeah, i guess i couldn't. that'd be too much
Jennifer: I think we are not being as serious as we should be
yeah I couldn't do it
Chris: see we are too sheltered, we can't even imagine it
Jennifer: no, it's just too much of a mindfuck... like all of our lives we've labeled things and this one has no label!!!
Chris: if we grew up in Germany we'd be fine with it
Jennifer: maybe
Jennifer: wait... why is Germany different?
Chris: i just picked a European country
Germany isn't uptight bout that stuff
Jennifer: oh yeah, no
Chris: if we want to go extreme, lets say Sweden... they really don't care
Jennifer: I bet everywhere is a little confused
ok, yeah, I bet Sweden isn't confused

No comments: