Sunday, March 15, 2009

My apartment can SOMETIMES find the Internet now...

Posted by: Kim

Hi, hi, I'm checking in while I briefly have Internet to pimp out a TV show I have never seen but that is my new favorite because Carter Baizen is in it and I love him and also (to a lesser degree, because I am that sad and shallow and so it's mostly about Carter) I think it will be Important Television! With Important Themes and Messages Relevant To Society Today! Or at least layered or whatever, like they tell me Lost is.

Anyway, everyone watch Kings. Who doesn't want Sunday night TV? People who know about TV tell me this is actually a bad time slot and thus the show will immediately be canceled. Also, that the show is going to be too smart for people to want to watch. But, um, no. It's going to be awesome. Sunday night TV about an alternate universe King David? Who doesn't love David's story? It's the best, most gay story in the Bible ever! Let's go!

Also, Carter Baizen, hi. I don't know (or care) what his name is on Kings yet. In real life it's Sebastian, though, which is probably even marginally cooler than Carter Baizen. And he dates Leighton! And I love him.

It's better than the time I read all four Twilight books because of a sort of crush on Robert Pattinson at least, isn't it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way is it better. RPattz is so much more attractive than that dude it's laughable.
FAIL.

Anonymous said...

Hi, anon.

I respectfully disagree.

Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

I'm siding with Anon here today. Woah! Something is off about Carter's face (like RPattz). Maybe if someone writes another ridic vampire sage and casts Carter as the main, I will change my mind. But only then. -- Jen

Anonymous said...

I meant saga.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing off about his face, I love his face and I hate both of you and Monday!

Kim
;)

Anonymous said...

KINGS is a fantastic program and SEBASTIAN STAN is very good looking and an exceptional actor.

Anonymous said...

He's hot. Do not apologize for having functional eyes, Kim.