Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Didn't Totally Watch American Idol Tonight Because The New 90210 Repeat Was New To Me.

Posted by: Kim

So, I didn't see this blind guy Jen is talking about.

However I did see the Puerto Rican guy who can't think in English when he gets emotional, and I am officially over my Adam Lambert crush of last week.

Team Jorge!

Btw, tomorrow I am moving into my new apartment ... AND IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ROOMMATES AND I AM SO EXCITED OMG.* This is probably the first time I've ever been okay, much less excited, with the whole staring down the barrel of my late 20s thing or whatever.

NO ONE'S LEAVING MY PANS IN THE SINK TO RUST OR THEIR HAIR IN THE SHOWER, BITCHES! YES!

*Obviously Jen is the greatest roommate to ever walk the earth and none of this gushing about not having roommates (omg!) means that I don't miss college/NYC the Early Years/Jen. And Gracie.

No comments: