Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Help Me Pick Out Sneakers, Please.

Posted by: Kim

Last night after GG I somehow watched five minutes of True Life: I'm a Shopaholic, or something like that, and I'm not sure if I should have been nervous or comforted by seeing it, but in any case, I'm nothing like that crazy bitch from Queens and yes, I'm shopping for shoes again.

But I have limits, and also I don't like to buy the same thing in different colors, so even though I'm in love with all of these, I can clearly only have one.

Vote!
Thoughts so far include:
Jennifer: navy dots is the safest as far as getting dirty goes
me: yes, i was thinking that.
though yellow is the cutest as far as being the cutest ever goes.
and blue is the awesomest.
Jennifer: agreed.
me: i am going to put them on our blog and see if anyone will vote. prob not, because i think they only comment when they hate.
Jennifer: they'll tell you that there is a recession going on and you are a vapid bitch for daring to want shoes.
PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR HOUSES.
me: lol. also that i should not think twilight is a guilty pleasure because it's real literature, and i only like guys with fuckety faces and also prom dresses.
okay, so the haters might be on to something, but they are looking at it ALL WRONG.
plus, i need shoes to walk in, god.

A)

B)

C)

9 comments:

Raven said...

I agree with Jen. Although the yellow shoes are the cutest, shoes get dirty fast. Go with the navy blue.

Anonymous said...

The yellow or the navy. The weird blue is too crazy for you!

Anonymous said...

C.

Anonymous said...

The first pair, A. I think they are the most timeless.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how hipster of you, you must be from New York not LA. WOW. Because people in LA don't have awesome hipster sneaker fashion sense.

Anonymous said...

THEY'RE LACOSTE.

Yes, I am attempting hipster chic. Totally.

--Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh fuck off anon... They are either 1. Classic prep
2. Gangsta masquerading as classic prep, paired with a matching polo and hat.

Duh. There is nothing hipster about those.

Anonymous said...

And obviously I am interpretation B. Duh.
Silly Anons.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are fugly. You probably only like them because they're Lacoste. If all you need them for is "walking" or whatever, then why not get some non-designer sneakers? Oh, right, because it's not about walking. It's about looking hip/rich/fashionable/like you belong in Gossip Girl/etc. Just admit it and stop pretending you're not a shallow person.