Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are on Team Adam.

Posted by: Kim

As Jen pointed out to me, I am slacking on the blog. Big time. My excuses include: my laptop can't find the internet in my new roommate-less (!) apartment, and I suddenly work 80 hours a week. Eep.

But I'll try to be better.

So to break the slacking, but because I only have about 40 seconds of down time right now, here are Kim and Jen's thoughts, discussed via text, on last night's American Idol. A show that we now both watch. Sigh. Ugh.

Kim: "Um, I somehow forgot about Adam? And I love him."

Jen: "Yes, for the win! He's a bit sexy when he leers over the mic. Sigh."

Kim: "Aw, it's killing me! He's so happy! Awwwww!"

Jen: "I'm text voting for him. Also, Paula is insane."

Jen: "A(lexis) is so good too!"

Kim: "5711 VOTE"

Kim: "Yes, I like her too. I can't predict the top 4. Alexis, Adam, Alison, Matt, Danny, Lil? Some combo of them. Also, who is Kris, what? Pretty pretty princess. Want."

Jen: "I know! Where did he come from? Also want. Lucky wife, boo."

But really you should have ... heard ... us (texting) last week when Anoop made lucky #13. Eeee.

Although I might be kind of over him. Okay, not really. Bffl, Anoop!

People I AM over: Danny. Sorry. His voice is nice but I'm bored with him. Jorge. Less sorry.

People I was never on board with: Megan. I do not get? Other than being pretty, what? She ... can't carry a tune, even, it appears to me. And she said 'CAW CAW!' Also, Michael. Huh?

I can't believe I watch this, it's so dumb, really. Hence, total Team Adam. At least he's interesting and awesome, except he loses points for fleeing NYC for LA, obviously.

No comments: