Monday, March 23, 2009

I Have Met My Match

Posted by: Jen

A client brought us Girl Scout cookies today. Normally, when it comes to sweets and desserts, I can eat one or two and be happy that I ate it because dessert is delicious and nutritious and scientifically proven to make you awesome.* However, Girl Scout cookies are just cracktastic! I can't just eat one. Or three. Oh dear god, that little box is calling me. I have Thin Mints AND SAMOAS which, if there is a god, he created those bitches on the eighth day because they are PERFECTION and also have 30% of your recommended dose of saturated fat for the day, so. Yeah.

*None of that is true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. Is that the box of cookies? Cause I was really confused about it not being a yellow clutch or something. Hi, morning.
-Kim

Mindy said...

I love that one of the tag/label things to denote what this post about is HELL. That probably just made my entire day. Thank you. Hahaha