Friday, November 14, 2008

My Internet Is Broken At My House And I Have Canceled All Thinking Until After The Marathon

Posted by: Jen

This is what I look like right now. Kind of.

Excuses, excuses. I am running the Philly Marathon next weekend and all of the training has finally caught up to me. I am way too pooped to rifle through photos of Whitney Port's latest monstrosity or to yell about politics, because while I am PISSED about Prop 8 in CA (I have many thoughts, they will come someday, but good god people, no one wanted to teach your children sodomy and no one was gonna force you to watch, and your marriage would still be as just special as Britney's 24 hour quicky in Vegas, I promise), I am generally still happy/smug about Obama's win. Also, I somehow managed to break my internet at my house, and only get 2 bars when I steal from my neighbors, and I am NEGLECTING THE BLOG AND I AM SORRY. And now I have to go back to work/alternately stare off into space out of sheer exhaustion. Sorry dudes. XOXO

No comments: