Thursday, November 13, 2008

Amazing.

Posted by: Kim

Chuck/Ed is the most amazing person ever. Let's discuss:


Head-to-toe velour. Paisley scarf. Loafers (or are they slippers?) adorned with skulls and crossbones.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I even can discuss, I'm too busy gawking in amazement at the level of ridiculous that has been achieved so awesomely.

So obviously this is Chuck, right, not Ed, because he's complete with Chuck hair, and, like seriously, Ed's a dirty British rockstar, not an LA socialite in velour. But I'm choosing not to seek out confirmation of that fact, because the part of me that is convinced Ed is in fact turning into Chuck, thus meaning Chuck Bass has/will soon transcend television and become Real Life, really hopes this is just Ed's between-takes loungewear. Because that would be incredible.

All that said, I really can't wait for whatever episode this is.

Also, check out that woman in the bright red pants mid-sprint and fiddling with her camera in the background. I'm just saying, could be me. I do indeed have cherry-red fleece pants, because I am both from New England and can't let college go. But they would never be my Chuck-stalking attire of choice, so, she is not me. Sadly. Because seeing this in person would have made my month.

No comments: