Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend!

Posted by: Kim

My parents are coming to Boston today to take my poor college student brother (who, obviously, has more money than I do) grocery shopping, and I was instructed not to sleep in or chance missing brunch.

When 10:30 rolled around without any word, I called my mom, who informed me that they were still an hour away, and then stated, : "Also, you interrupted me. I was TEXTING. I was typing my last letter and you called. WHAT is going to happen to my text?!"

I love parents and technology. Also, I'm going back to bed now.

Things I will be doing (later) today (and you should too!):

1.)
So I can learn more fun facts to annoy Jen with: Sustainable Living Convention

2.) Okay, probably not really, but had I known earlier, OH I WOULD HAVE: AUDRINA! And some jeans

Yay Saturday.

No comments: