Friday, March 28, 2008

Dear Internet, Stop Spreading Lies About Our Boyfriend! Hugs, Kim and Jen

Posted by: Kim and Jen


Kim: http://tv.msn.com/tv/hotgossip/3-27-08?GT1=BUZZ3 we can have him now or else he's gay

Jennifer: wait a sec
JC AND NATE
NO

Kim: yeah. i am thoroughly confused
have i been missing something?

Jennifer: no this is just a stupid stupid rumor with a whole page on MSN devoted to it

Sent at 4:20 PM on Friday
Kim: hee! google them. it's incredible!
this is rampant!
chace is also being accused of being gay with chuck, whose real name is ED, btw (ED?! CHUCK!) bc they are roommates.
people really want him gay

Jennifer: is Chasez French or Spanish

Kim: i would thing spanish
*think

Jennifer: all I can think of is like, chez
for like a restaurant
chez petit bistro
something something
ooo aaaayy la bibliotec
jesus
why do they want him to be gay so bad
is it because if they can't have him no (woman) one can?
know what
Chace if you are gay, please let me try my hardest to set you straight
I know that's kind of insulting but it would be fun to try!

Kim: haha, i don't think it would be hard, considering I THINK HE'S STRAIGHT
like, i dont get the hollywood obsession with gaying people
and then the people go on record and are all, no, im straight
and hollywood is like, LIES LIES THEY ARE LYING
but like, famous people arent closeted.

Jennifer: they wanted to make ellen page gay

Kim: gay is SO MUCH COOLER than straight right now

Jennifer: and she is so cute, like who really cares

Kim: the gays totes own up

Jennifer: Kevin Spacey is totes gay
and he never says he is

Kim: i remember when they gayed michael scofield
some people i know wont let it go
wait, kevin spacey likes sex?
like for not just ... art?

Jennifer: I get mad when there is a pic of Michael Schofield and a slightly chubby girl (you know, a 4 in Hollywood) and they are like GAAAYYY because obv that wouldn't be his girlfriend
like one cannot possibly have thighs and a boyfriend
I bet Kevin likes really freaky shit
only with a man, not a woman

Kim: lol
i feel like when celebrities are gay and don't want to say so, they just don't say anything
so i get mad when people go on record to deny, and everyone is like, 'well, they ARE'

Jennifer: I don't even see what the big deal is

Kim: cause ... what?

Jennifer: like, really
does it change anything

Kim: I KNOW

Jennifer: the only time I really care is when it is some right wing congressman tapping his foot in an airport bathroom stall for sex
because that's just awesome

Kim: well, except for freaky girls who would prefer pretty boys be gay bc 1)they fantasize about boy on boy, or 2)they know THEY cant have them

Jennifer: I don't fantasize about boy on boy, per se
but I wanted to be in the middle of Brokeback Mountain
I feel like that is also disrespectful
lol

Kim: but that's what everyone wants, sort of
like all the people trying to gay nate
they don't want him to embrace his gay for the good of gay or himself

Jennifer: I don't want a JC/Chace sandwich thanks
upgrade to Justin and we will talk

Kim: they want to insert themselves into nate/chuck sandwiches
isn't JC like 40 anyway
?
wtf

Jennifer: probably
they've been filming GG all over lately

Kim: oh man. back to right-wing congressmen. HA!

Jennifer: I really feel like I should try to find the set

Kim: yes, i suggest skipping work
and stalking
they film uptown. just...stroll around
sit on the MET steps eating yogurt all day!

Jennifer: omg it's so funny, you get these men being like "OH NOES TEH GAYZ! I LOOVVEE JESUS!"
and then suddenly they're in JFK tapping away
I hate yogurt
I am bringing something better
I know it's weird to hate something like yogurt, and I guess I don't hate it hate it
but I mean, I just ate it for so many years because it was healthy and I realized I never really enjoyed it so I gave up

Kim: you know what? it's only even healthy if it's like stonyfield farms. (which is actually really good)
otherwise it has lots of preservatives and high fructose corn syrup and is basically diet ice cream
like how granola isn't good for you

Jennifer: and excuse me, I would rather just eat diet ice cream

Kim: and like a granola bar is practically a three musketeers
lol

Jennifer: but those are the healthiest of candy bars

Kim: well, exactly

Jennifer: so, it's not THAT bad

Kim: lol
i would rather the candy bar

Jennifer: I can justify anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY (tis jorajo from LJ land)! I fully support a Chosh (tm) hookup. Not because I think they're gay. No. It's just because they look very good together. And also because I love JC a little bit. Okay, that's not entirely true.

This blog? Made of win.